MY ETSY SHOP

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

1950's Dress (2)

Well one more dress...this one is a Wiggle Dress and I had a lot of fun making this one and it was very easy and fits great.

This again was made with 100% cotton, is a V neck and back. The pattern is 

'New Style' Mail Order 3118. I think I could have come in a little more at the waste, maybe a total of a half inch but when I sit down, I think not as it hugs perfectly and I can still breath. If I took more in, I think it would be too tight when sitting. 


 

 

A really classy dress and easy to make. I am going to try some other types of material and make a couple more, I know these can be very versatile.

And one of me just being darn Silly!!!!


Here is the picture of the pattern, you can make a wee jacket too which would be great for cooler nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment